Design & Discovery
What is it?
Design and Discovery Service is a specialized offering that provides expert consulting and practical insight into your proposed project. This service comprises a collaborative effort between our consultants, designers, and developers, all working together to visualize and shape your ideas into a feasible project plan.
Does any of these sound familiar?
- You don’t know how to incorporate software development into your company?
- You know that software can improve your company, but you don’t know how to start?
- Do you want to escape the Excel hell?
- Or you have the idea for an app, but you don’t know where to start?
We’ve heard these questions tens of times, and this is precisely the reason, why we came up with the D&D service.
It is not always the best solution to jump straight into the development when the project requirements are not fully established.
I’d say more – it is never a good idea at this point.
Creating over 40 software development projects teaches us, that it’s much cheaper to spend some time and money on planning, rather than pivoting the project after a couple of months of development.
For our clients, it paid off:
What is the result?
Here is an example of the UI that you will end up with:
Depending on your needs, it can be much simpler, just a draft of the design to sketch your idea, or a fully clickable prototype, that you can show to the board members or investors.
Expert Consulting: Our experienced consultants will guide you through the process of establishing the software project scope, addressing the challenges, and setting clear, attainable objectives.
Collaborative Discovery: We organize in-depth discovery sessions to delve into your ideas, understand your vision, and identify key requirements. Our goal is to understand the full picture and guide you in establishing comprehensive project requirements.
Interactive Prototyping: As a critical output of the service, we develop a clickable prototype of your application. This prototype allows you to visualise your final product, offer feedback, and make changes before investing in full-scale development.
Requirements Analysis: Our team will meticulously analyse the requirements gathered during the discovery sessions. This analysis helps to define the scope of the project, avoid potential pitfalls, and set a solid foundation for the development phase.
Who Is This For?
Our Design and Discovery Service is ideal for:
- CEOs and CTOs looking to explore a new software project or improve existing systems.
- Project Managers in need of expert input to help define project requirements and strategies.
- SMEs who are looking to innovate, increase efficiency, or address a gap in the market through a software solution.
- Startups, that want to do a step one into the digital product development
Embarking on a new project can be overwhelming, but with TH-EY’s Design and Discovery Service, you are not alone. Together, we can create the blueprint for a successful project that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.
To get started or to learn more, please contact us today. We look forward to bringing your ideas to life.