When we started TH-EY, we’ve already been through the “corporate ringer” so to speak. We knew what works, what doesn’t, and what could we do differently.
So, starting the company we knew that a more streamlined approach was the way to go.
That’s why we decided to work 100% remotely. We didn’t need a fancy office, just a good core team and reliable business partners, with whom we could grow together.
And for the last 3 years, we’ve been doing exactly that.
But I think we can all agree this year is quite different. The world is going through uncertain times.
Many businesses are struggling, and careers are on the line.
That’s why clear communication is more important than ever to get the job done, especially in a timely and cost-effective manner.
We wanted to share how the internal process works to show what you can expect when starting a project with us.
- Once we accept a project, we have to define it for developers, to set task properly for our development team.
- Once defined, we can begin development and start implementing new features
- Every added feature is rigorously tested for bugs.
- If everything checks out we deploy the code to a staging environment,
- The client is automatically notified, so he can begin testing at his own behest.
- If everything checks out, we start working on another task and the process repeats.
Easy, simple, manageable.
One thing of note that we should underline is that you will have access to all of our developers who would work on your project. If any problems would arise, you have direct access to any of them and can speak to them directly about any issues.
We do it in 2 ways:
- You have access to the same Jira as our developers are using on a daily basis – which means you will have the live view of the project development process, can add comments and manage priorities if needed.
- We create a separate Slack channel for your project, where you can talk directly to the developers, not only a project manager.
We believe that this approach saves time and speeds up the development cycle, but also gives any of our clients, a good insight into our internal processes.
That way, everybody stays involved in the project.
If you got this far, thank you for you time and attention. If you would like to know more about us, just reach out, you will definitely hear back from us.
Stay safe, stay strong and look forward to another short article from us soon 😊