Our main goal is to make our clients successful through the technology. TH-EY international team will design, build and ship scalable digital products according to your requirementsBook your free consultation now
We help clients achieve their goals, by providing bespoke software development based on their requirements
Companies that already trust us
Common Surface is a hybrid working platform that empowers teams to organise when they come into the office so they can collaborate in person easily. Reconnect people and organise your space whilst keeping everyone happy. Collect all data easily and introduce visibility into your Hybrid Working culture. See onlineLearn more
M01 helps restaurants with discoverability and payments by providing a digitial menu solution and marketing assistance. See onlineLearn more
Farly is a social shopping marketplace for users to buy, sell and curate items through virtual shop windows. We partner with the most original and sustainable brands to sell their inspiring and unique collections of clothing, jewellery, homeware and arts and crafts. See onlineLearn more
What if we could offer you an end to all your wardrobe stresses?
Whether you’re constantly trying to remember what’s in the back of your wardrobe (or wardrobes), planning an outfit for a big event, dreading packing your suitcase for the next trip, or trying to remember what outfit you wore at the last wedding – Own-Kind allows you to put your wardrobe on your phone, in a way that has never been done before.Learn more
Applying for jobs online has never been easier. Unfortunately, this has made it harder to stand out as a candidate and harder to spot mission-driven talent as an employer. Hiring doesn’t have to be a headache. We bridge the gap between the job application and interview stage, by letting candidates apply for jobs using their […]Learn more
The guys at TH-EY did a fantastic job on the Chrome extension, they very quickly understood my requirements and provided useful feedback to improve the solution, they are also flexible and adapt to requests and changes in scope quickly and without issue. Even better it was on time and in budget!
I can trust these guys with everything!
I’m impressed with how well they contribute to solving our business problems and ways around certain issues. They think outside the box on projects and even on certain features.
I couldn’t be happier with the TH-EY team. Responsive, hard working and objective oriented they have kept up an excellent pace and delivered great results.
Solid experience amongst all team members who can come up with elegant solutions for complex problems.
They have truly walked the extra mile to make solutions to fit with our budgets, which really is the most important to us. Only praise from here.
TH-EY has a proven track record and brings the lessons learned from previous projects with them to new work
All the features that we required in the initial estimation were developed plus a couple of extra ones. The team was very easy to work with, quick, and efficient.
Everything was grand. The TH-EY team produces quality results in a timely manner. They provide a high level of customer support.
TH-EY delivered everything on time, within budget, and of good quality. They've prepared well to deliver results and good cooperation. Moreover, they have shown commitment to the results of the project.
How can we help?
TH-EY can provide custom software development services for your business or startup. We specialize in tailor-made solutions and have experience in building Web and Mobile applications, along with design and cloud computing.
How can we help?
How much I'll pay for an app?
We do free estimations for our clients. But building software has a lot of potential risks and variables that we have to address. The more detailed description you provide us, the better estimation we will be able to provide you. If you are interested in a fixed price package, check our Pricing page
Will you work for shares?
We are not working for equity of ideas. In the later stage of our cooperation, when we have numbers and your project bring some money, we can discuss this, along with retainer contract for further application development. But we don't build anything from scratch for free.
How the process looks like?
1. Contact us - you can use form or book a call with one of our founders. Let's discuss your idea and expectations.
2. Send us requirements - the more the better, so we will be able to provide best estimation of your project we can do.
3. Let's do wireframes - up to you if it will be only draft for better comunication or we want to get designer involved, but it is much better to have project visualized.
4. Let's code - when we have all points done, we can start development.
You can read in details how TH-EY work with clients on our blog - https://th-ey.com/how-th-ey-works-with-clients/
Will we sign the NDA?
Off course, if you need to, we can sign the NDA before the start of any discussion. We can use yours or our template.
Who owns the IP and the rights to the code?
We work on time & material basis and send you invoices regularly, depending on a specific arrangement it may be weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. At the moment when you pay for an invoice all IP and rights to the code that was created during the period for which the invoice is are transferred to you.
Do you provide support and maintenance after the project is done?
Yes, we offer two types of packages depending on your needs:
- as a part of ongoing development, if you decide to further extend your project, we will make sure that everything is up to date and fix bugs as a part of our daily work during business hours. Out of hours support depends on your specific needs and SLA's.
- support & maintenance only - we will establish SLA's and agree on a specific number of hours per month that we will spend for keeping the application up to date and fixing bugs.
Where my project will be hosted?
We work with all major cloud computing providers - AWS, Google and Microsoft. During the initial development phase, we will host the project on our account. When you decide to go live we will help you to setup your own cloud and other accounts (Apple App Store, Google Play, Firebase, Google Maps etc) needed for the workings of the application. This way you are always in full control of your application.
Can you work in a fixed price or milestone based model?
We tried that in the past, however the end result was bad both for us as well as our customers. There are several reasons for it:
- custom software development is hard to accurately estimate even for experienced developers
- it is not possible to foresee all edge cases for a particular feature until you actually start using it
- customers frequently want to do both small and big changes during the development compared to the initial design, hence invalidating the initial assumptions about a project
- there are various external variables that are out of our control, for example quirks in a particular 3rd party API which of course increase the development time
The way we deal with it:
- we provide you with daily updates about the progress
- we release new versions of your application on a regular basis (every day or every few days)
- we send you an invoice every week so you can control your cash burn and be able to relate between what you paid for and what was delivered
- you have a dedicated Slack channel where you can talk directly with our developers
How quickly you can start working on my project?
It depends on our current workload, but usually week or two after we sign a contract.